All times are UTC + 1 hour


It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 4:19 am



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: KOTOR MMO
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:36 am 
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:09 am
Posts: 284
Location: Denmark
What do you guys think?, there have been talk for some time but from numerous sources it's been confirmed.

Will this game crush WoW, DFO, etc etc =?



http://www.massively.com/2008/07/17/kot ... onic-arts/
Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:57 am 
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:02 am
Posts: 781
Location: Ireland
I dont think it will.
I think its gonna be "just another MMO" only its the Star Wars setting.

_________________
You are not your parents favourite child
Image
Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:13 am 
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:08 pm
Posts: 118
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Well... http://www.swtor.com/

:) enjoy :D

I will be casualy playing it for sure when it will come out ;)

_________________
Trancat!

Image
Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:19 pm 
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:36 pm
Posts: 366
KoKane wrote:
I dont think it will.
I think its gonna be "just another MMO" only its the Star Wars setting.


I agree. The "Story" is a nice add, but if the rest of the game like gameplay and PvP doesn't blow, it's going to suck.

_________________
Image
It's over 1000 - views of my Darkfall Video
Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:31 am
Posts: 71
What happened to Star Wars Galaxies? I thought that was there MMORPG

_________________
Image
Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:12 pm 
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:09 pm
Posts: 1560
Location: Jönköping, Sweden
Doubt that it'll crush anything, I'll probably try it out, maybe start playing it casually.

_________________
I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.

Image
Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:13 pm 
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:18 am
Posts: 27
i would play this mainly cause i lpayed (and beat kotor 1 and 2 several times) and think it would be interesting although i am curious as to how they will make the master speed/dual lightsabers more balance
Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:10 am 
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:24 pm
Posts: 688
Location: Samobor, Croatia
Its Electronic Arts they will find a way to screw it.

_________________
Image
Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:12 am 
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:18 am
Posts: 27
true enough they seem to have an uncanny act of doing that to games that are godly =E

_________________
Image
You can win hundreds of battles, But you can only lose one.
Top
  Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 142 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: