All times are UTC + 1 hour


It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 4:08 am



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Which race?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:34 pm 
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:02 am
Posts: 781
Location: Ireland
Are you looking forward to decapitating the most?

I think its gonna be those walking dogs for me.

_________________
You are not your parents favourite child
Image
Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:59 pm 
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:09 pm
Posts: 1560
Location: Jönköping, Sweden
I'm a fair guy, I will enjoy decapitating everyone equally. :)

_________________
I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.

Image
Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:02 pm 
Guildmaster/Site Admin
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:49 am
Posts: 1388
Location: Umeå, Sweden
ya lassie will be nice to kill :D

_________________
ImageImage
Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:13 pm 
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:09 pm
Posts: 1560
Location: Jönköping, Sweden
Baal wrote:
ya lassie will be nice to kill :D

True.. I guess we can eat them after we've chopped them up :lol:

_________________
I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.

Image
Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:50 pm 
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:12 pm
Posts: 288
Location: home.h4xx.biz
Dwarfs. I hate dwarfs.

_________________
<Linus Torvalds> Software is like Sex. Its better when its free.

Image
Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:48 pm 
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:08 pm
Posts: 118
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Elves, then dwarves >.<

_________________
Trancat!

Image
Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:08 am 
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:28 pm
Posts: 53
Location: Zagreb-Hrvatska
Orc's i hate orc's but i don't understand why do ya all hate dwarfs?

_________________
Image
Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:09 am 
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:05 pm
Posts: 280
Location: Estonia
I will take great pleasure of making a necklace out of elven bones :twisted:

_________________
Image
Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Which race?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:40 pm 
Moderator
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:07 pm
Posts: 962
Location: Umeå, Sweden
KoKane wrote:
Are you looking forward to decapitating the most?

I think its gonna be those walking dogs for me.


Its not so much what race but what clans i will love to wipe from the map.

Wessex is one of them. Anvil of Society another and not to forget - the drunken beggars.

_________________
Image
Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Which race?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:26 pm 
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:09 pm
Posts: 1560
Location: Jönköping, Sweden
Aragon wrote:
KoKane wrote:
Are you looking forward to decapitating the most?

I think its gonna be those walking dogs for me.


Its not so much what race but what clans i will love to wipe from the map.

Wessex is one of them. Anvil of Society another and not to forget - the drunken beggars.


Well all those big cocky guilds always going on about how much they will own everyone, on forumfall will be a big pleasure to kill :D :lol:

_________________
I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.

Image
Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:47 pm 
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:24 pm
Posts: 688
Location: Samobor, Croatia
I must say i love drunken beggars something familiar about them. 8)

I hate god damn pixies i will kill every one that cross my path.

_________________
Image
Top
  Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 174 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: