All times are UTC + 1 hour

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:15 am

Post subject: Hail
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:49 pm 

Hail mighty B@D warriors.

i just started playing mortal and for a beta its mind blowing you can really tell its made by gamers for gamers however i require some help for a couple of things i cant figure out yet.....

first of all

i mine ore then go to extract right? ive got Bor for a catalyst is this correct? however it wont extract anything i just get the items back instead ?

maybe i need to read more books if so what are they?

second question is where to get reags ive got water but i dont know where the rest come from?

Post subject: Re: Hail
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:46 pm 

Crome Drachstone wrote:
Hail mighty B@D warriors.

i just started playing mortal and for a beta its mind blowing you can really tell its made by gamers for gamers however i require some help for a couple of things i cant figure out yet.....

first of all

i mine ore then go to extract right? ive got Bor for a catalyst is this correct? however it wont extract anything i just get the items back instead ?

maybe i need to read more books if so what are they?

second question is where to get reags ive got water but i dont know where the rest come from?

Hey crome,

Try using water as your catalyst and see if that helps, if it doesn't then im guessing you'll need books - you'll need material lore books, depending on what ore your extracting you'll get certain materials from it, search google or the MO forums for what materials come from different ores and then buy those books. Not 100% positive thats the problem but worth a try.

And regs you gotta get from extracting. Besides water, you cannot buy regs from vendors. Hopefully they change it up a bit tomorrow when they release the new patch.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:48 pm 
Guildmaster/Site Admin

Hail crome :)

Aragon and marsh got most info about such things, ive havent really started playing MO that much yet :)

Post subject: yep
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:30 pm 

i found a wiki thats helped me alot it seems mining is a waste of time when you can just find afk miners :>

how are people afk macroing anyway? i want to do it lol